Monday, October 18, 2010

Be Kind, Rewind: Take 2

Rock me, Rock me, Rock Me Sexy Mordachai, you're all that I want and now that you're all mine, rock me rock me rock me sexy Mordachai all night long, all night long, yeah yeah yeah, all night long!

This really was a good experience concerning movie making and working as a team in STAC. This movie, Cries if Christ and Conspiracy: The Cronicle of Mordachai Christ really felt like we were working in collaboration toward the ultimate product: a decent movie that was shot in about an hour. Some shots turned out to be a lot better than we thought they would be, expecially the ketchup scene. We actually wanted that scene to look pretty terrible. We wanted the ketchup bottle to stick out and Caitlin's arms to show but it would up being one of the best shot scenes. The shooting of the last scene was also an impromptu shot. We didn't initially plan to have me crucified so visibly and so well. Overall we seemed to work well together and could get the tasks done despite having to wait until 8th period to use Mrs. Morales' room. Mairead's filming was fairly decent because of her experience and I was surprised how amusing Ellen and Caitlin came off with this being their first experiences in STAC films.

I rather enjoyed watchin these as well. Most of them were well shot and had ppt lines that were not hard to follow. Specifically I liked the movie that starred Ilana Bobby and Kalli. That had a very well written plot line and thr Moustsche movie made me laugh quite a few times. I did wish that the movie about men's rights was just repeated scenes of whipping Doug. It's cruel but laregely hysterical. I'm excited for the next time we do movies and begin editing because that's when the movies get really ood, just imagine what this year's Dusty Trail will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment