Monday, March 28, 2011

Let's unpack that

Working with Rob Gioia again was a wonderful experience especially because the material we are working with (King Lear) is something I have already plot and character wise deconstructed in my AP literature class. The work I think is going to be difficult because of trying to display the entity of King Lear in a 5 minute abstract performance. It going to be hard but is also going to be rewarding. It is a good group of people wooing together. It's people with experience, it's people who know what they ate doing and want to work with this material. We did a lot of working with the actual text of Lear, learning how to read it and interpret it in order to make it easier for us to work with the text. I'm excited tag this is going to culminate in a performance because it pushes us just that much harder than it would if we were just going to show it to STAC. Rob's grade depends on this so I think that makes us want to do more than do well, we want to get him the highest grade possible. I cannot wait to go back to this workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment